The FT Workplace Wellbeing Day is an easy-to-approach training day aimed at maintaining employee work ability. The goal is to further develop workplace wellbeing and the ability to cope with work-related demands.
Work ability training day price: EUR 1,100 + VAT + travel expenses.
Catering not included.
The FT Workplace Wellbeing Day is designed for employers who wish to contribute to the wellbeing of their employees. The FT Workplace Wellbeing Day is an excellent choice for companies in any industry.
What is an FT Workplace Wellbeing Day?
- A targeted, company-specific action day
- An account of how to establish the role of workplace wellbeing in your company
What is included in an FT Workplace Wellbeing Day?
- workplace wellbeing and its goals
- motivating the personnel
- enjoyable shared activities
- challenging yourself
Impact of FT Products on Profit
An example of successful workplace wellbeing training:
- Team spirit is intensified, and the pressure caused by change is handled more readily with a unified attitude.
- Your mental performance and efficiency are enhanced.
- You feel more comfortable and can work profitably for longer.
- Measured in euros, profit increase in the long term >10%.
A Forest Trainers Workplace Wellbeing Day is an excellent choice for any company regardless of the industry the company represents. Contact us, and we’ll jointly design just the right type of workplace wellbeing day for your company.